Monday, August 07, 2006

Ludicrous speed




Pops and I have good times together. One of our favorite activities is to go bikeriding through Fermi Lab. Makes for a great adventure because we get to see all sorts of wildlife (i.e. where the buffaloes roam) and pick pine cones. Pops said Mom used to have a pine cone collection when she was a kid. Anyhoo...So Pops pedals the bike while I get towed in this tent with wheels. It's really cool because the canopy top is removeable for those nice sunny days and I don't have look out of a plastic window. The ride is a bit bumpy, but the exciting views definitely make up for it. I especially love it when we go at mach speed and attempt to go ludicrous speed. You can really feel the G's on your face.

May the schwartz be with you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! This is awesome - our generation is having babies, listening to Weezer and making a children Space Balls. What will they be like when they grow up?!

Leo said...

Mom and Pops are doing this child rearing thing right - good music, good times, and a couple of life lessons tossed in for good measure. ;) Cousin Beth, may be the next time I see, we'll bounce Spaceballs quote off each other.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute..."Our" generation?

Ugh..I stand corrected. I guess you guys are kinda in the same generation.
Ok..NOW I feel old.

Pops.