Saturday, September 15, 2007

Planes, Trains, & Automobiles

The parental unit continue to fuel my love for big trucks. Today there was a festival of trucks at the school. You wouldn't believe all the vehicles that were sitting in the parking lot. Of course, my favorite vehicle, fire truck, was there. I think it was the most popular. I couldn't wait to drive it. Mom put me in the seat but I didn't realize how high it was. Holy cow was the ground pretty far down. I kind of freaked out a bit. Those truck books make it look like the guy is sitting only 2' above the ground instead of 10'. Man, what a misconception. I begged Mom to get me down. As soon as I had my feet hit the pavement, I wanted back up in the truck. What can I say? I'm an adrenaline junky. I live off of fear.

After trying out all the trucks, we went to the playground and had some good quality play time. Nothing says fun like a jungle gym.

No comments: