Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yes we did!

Tuesday was a very historical day for the nation and me. Mom said something very special was taking place and we're going to watch every minute of it. It was a new beginning and the end to the dark ages. Finally, Barack Obama was sworn in as our 44th president.

I have to say, it was a great movie. Obama's motorcade was awesome. I couldn't believe how many people filled National Mall. I debated with Mom whether or not it was computer generated. It certainly looked real but you never know these days. I listened to every speech and clapped at all the good parts.



I wouldn't mind watching the president movie again. It was pretty good and quite a tearjerker for Mom. She told me I'm a very lucky boy to have this experience so early in life. I definitely got a different vibe from this movie compared to my Bob the Builder movies.

No comments: