Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The TRAIN! The TRAIN!!!

So.. you guys know that mom teaches me the academics, right? And ya also know that Pops is my go-to source for thrills. Ya see, Pops knows that Mom has the "smarts" in check so he feels it's his gig to make sure I'm "worldly". And let me tell you he's doing a smashing good job, chaps!
This past sunday Pops let me get up close and personal to something that I have only heard in the distance every night as I lay in bed....THE TRAIN!!!!
We got on the Metra and headed into downtown Oak Park! We spent a few hours there walking around, making friends, playing in the park, checking out Frank Lloyd Wright buildings(ok..ok..so he does do the education thing from time to time) AND..Get THIS..he even took me to a place called a "diner" where we shared a cheeseburger and fries while the waitresses hit on me!!
So..people..I ask you...Does life get any better than this? I mean...I'm not even 2 and I do stuff that some people haven't done in their whole lives!!
Next up...my first boat ride!

No comments: