Monday, September 12, 2005

Someone throw me a bone here!

All last week, I hardly saw Mom. It was bad enough that Dad was going to be gone, but Mom, too?! Grandmama and Nonna said Mom had to go to this place called work. I'm not really sure what it is, but I was not too happy about it. Thank god I have Grandmama, Grandpapa, and Nonnna to help me through this. It required several early mornings where Grandmama greeted Mom and I at the door. It's nice being at Grandmama's because it's serene and peaceful. We get to have our talks and share in private little jokes. At one point, Grandmama even let me watch All My Children with her. There's a lot of drama going on in Pine Valley. It makes my world seem tame.

Other days Nonna would watch me. She's funny because Nonna plays these clapping games with me. Then she would let me sit in the big people bouncey seat with her. I was hoping to find out what was happening on All My Children but Nonna was more into the home shows and the Food Network. So whatever havoc Adam was causing in Pine Valley, will have to wait for another day at Grandmama's.

Whenever Mom and Dad eat, I always get jealous because they get to have food while I'm stuck with a bottle of milk. You can just smell the wonderful aromas of pasta, chicken, roasted potatoes, etc...It's just not fair. Now I know how Bob the Quiznos baby feels. Mom tells me that in a month or two I get to add a few more things to my meals. I can't wait!

P.S. Dad is back from his fishing trip in Canada which means Mom gets to take more pictures of me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that's a good part about dad coming home.

Leo said...

Another bonus to having Dad home - He plays my badass music. For some crazy reason, Mom insists on playing Jessica Simpson. She's hot but her music has got to GO!