Saturday, September 03, 2005

Have you any woo'?!

Someone should call Kanye West stat! Mom has the hottest hit on her hands. It's called Baa, Baa Black Sheep. This song is very melodic with a little bit of hip hop tossed in to give it a little street cred. I bet it will be all the rage when it hits the airwaves.

I think I have a laughing addiction. I was over at Grandmama's house on Wednesday. Mom and I were about to leave and Grandmama let out a laugh because I made a goofy face. Immediately, I let out a laugh. Then Mom laughed and then Grandmama laughed again which in turn made me laugh and then it started all over again. It soon turned into a laughing contest. I'm not really sure who won because we were all laughing at the same time. :P

Mom has been hard at work searching for a job so she can buy all the wipes and diapers I need during my infancy. The past week I've been helping her type her resume and coverletters. My coordination seems to be improving and I'm up to 3 words per minute! Mom says I'm a fast learner and she's very proud at how well I've excelled in my communication skills. Not only can I type 3 words per minute, I can SAY 3 words. Right now I can say, "Hi!", "Yah!", and "Yeah!" May be some of that Italian I've been listening to in the mornings will kick in. Soon I'll be saying, "Ciao!"

Mr. Sun and Mr. Frog can be so mean sometimes. Mr. Bunny and I were having a friendly chat this morning and for no good reason Mr. Sun and Mr. Frog started verbally assaulting Mr. Bunny. They told him to shut up and said he has nothing but stuffing for brains. Plus, they said the fairy should have banished him for good after he bopped that last field mouse. I'm not really sure what brought on this onslaught of cruelty towards Mr. Bunny, but I was not having any of it! I told Mr. Sun and Mr. Frog that their comments were uncalled for and to knock it off. If I wasn't strapped down in my swing I would have given those two a beat down. How dare they hurt Mr. Bunny's feelings. Mr. Bunny was so hurt he just cowered down on my little lap. The only thing I could do was be all cry-cry for my bunny friend. Poor Mr. Bunny. Not only was he was upset, but I was upset, too. Mom heard my wailing and comforted Mr. Bunny and me. She said Mr. Sun and Mr. Frog will get a stern lecture about respect so it will not happen again. Well, all day I did not see Mr. Sun and Mr. Frog. I guess Mom told them a thing or two. As for Mr. Bunny, he's just laying low. My little heart goes out to him.

This week, my entries will be pictureless. Dad has the digital camera for his Canada trip. For all those wanting to get a sneak peek at my chub expanding, you'll just have to wait until next week.

1 comment:

Leo said...

On a side note: I've been sleeping through the night since Wednesday. Mom seems to be a lot happier.