Monday, August 29, 2005

A wink and a cry

I saw the entire family clan on Sunday for the first time in three long weeks. Man, did I miss everyone. I was definitely looking forward to being passed around by my aunties to receive all my hugs and kisses. I even got to see my cousins. I'm not really one to brag but I think I'm cousin Beth's favorite. She coos and makes pretty eyes at me. So I decided to give her a little wink. ^_- There's nothing like a wink to make a girl smile. I can't give all my winks to Mom.

The past week or so I've been feeling a little blah. I'm not really sure what's going on. I've been all cry-cry and having a difficult time sleeping through the night.


I just haven't been feeling myself lately. I don't know if it's the Thai Green Curry Chicken taste in my milk that's putting me in these boo-faced moods or if I'm going through some 3 month growth spurt. Either way, I hope to be back to my normal smiling self soon.

On Saturday, Mom and I pretended to be intellects. We sat outside underneath the big tree. You know me and trees. We're like|this. I don't what it is about trees that just fascinate me so. Mom says I get my tree addiction from Dad.


There we were on a beautiful Saturday afternoon just chillaxing outside while I jiggled the poo out of me and Mom read her book. Mom took little breaks from reading to make the goofy faces and to coo coo ca choo with me. Our little outdoor lounging was cut short when my diaper overflowed and poo leaked out the sides. I know. I have bad timing.

Just like every other morning, I joined Mr. Sun, Mr. Frog, and Mr. Bunny for our daily conversation.


We hashed about the usual goings on like the diaper genie always being full and the pros and cons of the internet. Well, I wanted to have a little sidebar with Mr. Bunny about these other bunnies I've seen on tv lately. You see, Mr. Bunny is a small blue bunny with two large ears. He always has a smile on his face and he prefers to sit with me than with Mr. Frog and Mr. Sun. He is just the friendliest bunny you could ever meet. So Mr. Bunny ponders my inquiry. I tell him that these other bunnies live in a really big house with this really old man. I asked Mr. Bunny why this old man has so many bunnies. Mr. Bunny just shakes his little head with big floppy ears and tells me to continue with my observation. I also noticed that these other bunnies must be a different species of bunnies. They have blonde hair but no fur. Instead of two big ears, they have two big balloons. So I wonder as to how these other bunnies are related to Mr. Bunny. There really is not much of a resemblance. Well, Mr. Bunny just stared at me dumbfounded. Did I offend him?! After a long pause, Mr. Bunny told me these other bunnies are not real bunnies. He does not know why they are called bunnies, but he does not mind sharing his bunny moniker with them.

If Mom is not careful, my chub could explode any minute! I don't even know why I'm posting this picture since it's NOT the most flattering picture of me.


As you can see my chub has tripled in size since last week. Mom says that's ok because now there's just more of me to love.

No comments: