Saturday, August 20, 2005

Grandpapa's Doppelganger

Dad took one good look at me this morning and said with a chuckle, "Wow! He does look just like my dad." I can't help it. Besides the fact I came from the same gene pool, my hair is falling out. Mom thinks she's having issues with her own hair shedding. Look at me!!!! I have thick patches on one side while the top of my head is a barren land of cradle cap. I would have a good crying over this but I got other things to worry about like fake nipples.

Everyday I have to drink milk from the bottle. Why?! Mom said I might forget how to drink from one. I highly doubt that because it's based on the fact I prefer the real thing than some rubber hose. Fake nips?!!! What's next? Fake boobs?!!! The thing that perplexes me the most is the milk in the bottle tastes just like milk from Mom! How can this be? I feel like one of those little baby monkeys in the terry cloth mom experiment. I could be starving to death but there's nothing better than resting on Mom's bosom.

Mr. Sun hired a tutor to teach me Italian. I don't really know who this tutor is or what she looks like. She just speaks to me in Italian and waits for me to repsond. My tutor is very serious. Well, she sounds serious. There's no cheerfulness like Mom. I'm grateful Mr. Sun got a tutor for me, but I wish she was just a little bit more patient with me. I'm still working on greetings and she's already on places and things. Oh well. Someday, I'll get the hang of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little boy! Do not fret! You will not have to be on the bottle for long. Soon you'll be toasting from a cup!