Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Eviction notice

I have some new residents in my room. Looks like Mr. Sun, Mr. Frog, and Mr. Bunny were served papers and had a 10 day notice to find a new place. Mr. Bunny called and said they found a place in the basement. Sure sounds damp, cold, and icky to me. I do miss those guys and our little AM conversations. I especially miss singing our little morning song. Oh well. I guess that's life. People come and people go. Seems like a harsh lesson to learn in this difficult world. Anyhoo....

As I was saying...we have some new residents in my room. Mr. Tiger, Mr. Lion, and Puppy have taken up occupancy. Mr. Tiger kind of keeps to himself and just chills in the corner by the closet. I think he's trying to stalk some prey. Hopefully, it's not me he's after. Mr. Lion on the other hand is very clingy. He always wants to nap next to me or on my lap. He's sooooo cuddley and furry with his wild mane. Mr. Lion even taught me how to roar, which was pretty cool. Then there's Puppy. He's so small. I carry him from place to place so he won't get lost. Don't worry. Puppy is nothing like Paris Hilton's Tinkerbell. I do not exploit my pets and friends like her.

I've recently reached a new baby milestone. During the last couple days, I've been eating from my high chair! Mom and Pops are so proud of me. I haven't really tried out my high chair since Thanksgiving because I kept on slumping over. Now I can sit up in my chair and enjoy my meals like the big people do. I feel I'm making good progress into toddlerhood.

I think I might have to change the title of my blog soon. A lot of my baby fat has dissolved and the only thing remaining are my big, chunky thighs. So I guess I'll be brainstorming a new, clever title. I'm very attached to The Chub Factor since its conception. It was so me and it still feels like me even though I don't really look the part.

Oh well. I'll just continue stuffing my face with bananas, oatmeal, turkey, and vegetables with bottles of formula tossed in for good measure.

No comments: