Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Rubber ducky, you're the one!

Bath times are a blast! I don't know what makes bath time the best thing E-V-E-R. Ok, I lied. I know what makes bath time awesome - the SPLASHING! Who knew this clear fluid can be sooooo much fun. I mean really? What's better than hearing your hands splash in the water and watching it fly all over the place? Nonna tried to distract me from splashing by giving me a rubber ducky. Didn't work too well. I found out the rubber ducky makes a bigger splash than my own hands.

Lately, there's been much talk of me getting a haircut in the very near future. Pops is always telling me that he will take me to The Barber very soon. Sounds kind of dangerous if you ask me. I'm not really sure how I feel about something that's attached to me getting lopped off. Mom said hair doesn't have feeling so I shouldn't fret. I do find the idea of getting a haircut somewhat appealing since I'm starting to wake up with the Phil Spector hairdo. My curls get all wild and go this way and that. I don't think the ladies really dig that. Next time Pops goes to The Barber, I will make a visit, too.

Do you smell what I'm cooking?

No comments: