Thursday, March 02, 2006

That's hot.

As promised, Mom took pictures of my new car. We got it detailed inside and out for the photo shoot. I couldn't have been any prouder of my baby. Mom said I have to learn the rules of the road before I actually take my car around town. Always have your hands at 10 and 2. I can't really tell time yet so I don't think that rule applies to me. Then she said the biggest pet peeve of hers is when people don't use their turning signals when changing lanes or turning. She said that's just people being lazy and rude. So I've been really good about using my turning signals for everything. I'm kind of bummed out that my car didn't come with a CD player. Isn't that a standard factory built-in? We had to wait three weeks for my car and all I get are country music stations. Oh well. I can't really complain because I love my car. It's like the best E-V-E-R!







How many babies do you know that get a Ferrari before their first birthday?! Eat that Paris!

No comments: