Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Animal Kingdom

So Pops and I went to the zoo last weekend. Mom was telling me that I've been to the zoo before but I was still a wee little baby. I really don't remember my first at the zoo but I definitely this time around. It was quite a chilly day but all the animals were out doing their thing. I saw all the roar-roars you could possibly imagine. It was just amazing. I even got to see one face to face! Not only did I have a close encounter with a roar-roar kind, I was this|close to a seal!!!! It was like watching torpedo launch in the water and hone in on you. I think I wanted to get down but I was too mesmerized in watching the seal dart towards me.


After we played with all the animals, Pops took me for my first carousel ride. I'm not big enough to ride the animals to go up and down but I did get to sit with Pops in a bucket. I never would have guessed going in circles could be soooo fascinating.


I would love to go to the zoo everyday and to finish my day off with a ride on the carousel. What more can a boy ask for?!

No comments: