Friday, October 13, 2006

Hugs from Leo

"Pops?"

"Yes Leo?"

"You said I could be anything that I want to be when I grow up, right?"

"Yes Leo, as long as it is noble and you help the world somehow. Professional skydiving is out."

" Ok.Well..Pops...I think I know what I want to be when I grow up."

" Really? Ok. Lay it on me."

"Ok. Watch this with me Pops."



" I want to be like that guy!"

"Leo. I think your mom and I approve. That is definately noble and helpful to the world."

" But Pops, I don't know where to start."

" Yes you do Leo. You've already started. Every day when you give us hugs. I tell you what, come over here and practice some more. Gimme a hug."


(Note: The person who started the Free Hugs campaign is Juan Mann from Sydney Australia. A mall worker and member of a local highschool band called Sick Puppies shot the video, set it to music and gave it to Juan shortly after his grandmother died. Read more here . Normally the Chub Factor does not endorse anything not associated directly with Kibby. But Leo felt it necessary to make this exception. Thank you)

No comments: