Tuesday, October 31, 2006

King of the Jungle

Halloween is extra special this year because I got to trick-or-treat with the kids for the first time. How awesome is it to go door to door and get free candy? I didn't get the opportunity to taste the goods but I had an awesome time with Mom, Pops, and Bo. I did get a little stage freight when it came time to go roar-roar, but everyone loved my costume. I think I fooled a lot of people into thinking I was a real lion from the zoo instead of kid dressed up as one. Everyone pointed and said, "Wow!!!! Look at the lion!!!" I would have thought the stroller was a dead giveaway to the fact I wasn't a real lion.

After trick-or-treating, I chilled out at home with my costume on. I didn't want to take it off! It was too much fun being the king of the jungle.

On a side note: Please forgive the poor camera direction. Mom doesn't have the most steady hand and one would think she worked on the Blair Witch Project.

No comments: