Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sprinkling and tinkling

I really don't see the point of cold weather. Everyday should be like today. Sunny, breezy, warm, and FUN! Besides playing in my makeshift sandbox, aka the horse shoe pit, I got to run through a lawn sprinkler today. It was totally AWESOME! I don't know why I didn't do this last year. Oh wait! Now I remember...Pops got me a swimming a pool (please reference the June - August 2006 archives for a refresher). Anyhoo...I really don't know what could be more fun than running through a sprinkler and getting wet.


In between running through the sprinkler and catching bubbles, I found time to bond with the BEEEEEG trucks. Can't forget about my homies. You know what I'm saying?!


Of course, I couldn't stay away from the sprinkler! Not even shovel could resist!


As for my potty training, I think I'm at a standstill right now. I just can't bring myself to use the potty. I love flushing and wiping my butt, but it's just much more convenient to go in a diaper. Sometimes I don't mind the stink so much. Although, Mom says the stink can be quite offensive. Well, we'll see if I can convert to being a user of the potty. I'm young so there's plenty of time.

In the meantime, I think I'll just concentrate on trucks and sprinklers.

No comments: