Monday, April 16, 2007

Leo the fisherman

What a day. I'm...well..I'm speechless.

Yesterday was a great day. Pops and I went to the zoo (NO stroller, mind you). We saw monkeys, rhinos, elephants, giraffes, bears, goats..even a mountain in the middle of the zoo. And yes, I can say all those animals' names. I had a 20 minute nap on the way home (hell on pops but I don't want to miss anything). Then Pops took my trucks, my bucket and my shovel outside to the sandbox (ok..so it's a horse shoe pit..so what).

BUT WAIT!!! It gets better!

So Pops, Bo and myself are playing in the sand. Filling buckets, playing trucks, gettin' dirty. All that good stuff. And what does Pops do?? (THIS is genius) He gets a fishing pole and sets it up outside the gate in our lake! Apparently that's my other playground.

So there we are playing trucks and whatnot when all of the sudden Pops says " Leo, I think there's a fish on the fishing pole!"

I couldn't contain myself! I ran to the gate, all the way yelling "fshing!fshing! fsh fsh fsh!!"

And look at what I got! My first fish...and a BEEEEG FSH at that!


I would have written more about the zoo, but c'mon...did you SEE the size of my first fish??!!

No comments: