Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A tisket, a tasket

There's this holiday that celebrates eggs. These eggs are very different from the ones I have for breakfast. First off, they're very colorful. I saw yellow eggs, purples eggs, blue eggs, and other colors I'm not all that familiar with. These eggs were so bright and colorful I had to open them to see what gives them their color. Alas, the eggs were empty. In all the excitement of finding all these eggs, there was no disappointment to be had. I just thought it was cool the Bunny came in and dropped them all off at my house. I think Santa has some serious competition.


Not only did I get all these eggs, I even got a basket filled with race cars! I thought I was going to explode if I didn't get my hands on those cars fast enough! I mean really...how long does it take to rip open a plastic bag?! I guess easier said than done.

No comments: